This is gonna be quick and dirty as I spent an obscene amount of hours over the weekend working on my Etsy shop (new pictures! new products!) so I really don't have anything super enlightening to talk about.
1) Lost 1.8 lbs this week, bringing my total to 121.6! Not only that, I'm in the 180s!
2) I'm going to go a bit more into detail about this on Wednesday, but as of last night I am 32 days soda free!
3) One of the hardest parts about giving up soda was that my usual go to bar drink is Mailbu and Diet, so for the past month when I've ordered drinks (which isn't that often) I've gotten a cosmo. I've always been a cocktail girl and have never liked beer.
3a) Or, as I learned Saturday night when I went to dinner at Bac with my two besties, I do like beer. It's just a matter of finding the right one. Lindy Loo ordered the Breckinridge Christmas Ale and I tried it (she always offers) and liked it so much I ordered my own bottle. CA-RAY-ZEE.
3b) I never pay attention to the Weight Watchers points for beer because, hi, I don't drink it, but looking them up after dinner I was totes okay with them. In between a Malibu & Diet and Cosmo, you get way more bang for your buck with beer in terms of amount. It's like a whole new drinking world. My friends will be so pleased, I may actually drink more often when we're out! (gasp!)
4) Plane tickets for Houston have been purchased!
5) Over the weekend, a former co-worker contacted me after seeing the Woman's World article. Love it.
6) Dinner this week is shepherd's pie. I took this recipe from A Year of Slow Cooking and just used Boca Crumbles instead of ground beef (I also only used 2 cups taters and 1 cup cheese. Veggies were peas & California medley (broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower)). It is awesomesauce. Seriously. Make it. Now. Or, y'know, after you buy all the ingredients.
6a) Have I ever mentioned I want to marry my crock pot?
How was everyone else's weekend?
Love from the ashes,